MENU

Slide

Friday, November 23, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Passerby A: Hello! Have replied in my tangoboard above! (:

and why not use your own name next time!
Hahahas, soon enough i'm going to have
other passerby B/C/D/E/F!

Sher: Sleep more and earlier!
I'm trying to sleep earlier nowadays
cos my skin had alot of those
little blemishes after o's ended. Stress lah!

Drink lots of water and do mask! :D

Passerby: Hello, 2nd passerby! hahahas.
Yeeeeah i'm so tempted lah!

A girl emailed me previously & told me they actually
sell the cotton candy machine @ some shop in suntec!
I wanna buy loooooh, Everyday can eat candy floss.
Loves! :D


Gal: Hey, hmmm i don't quite get what you mean.
Do you mean if i'm attached to a model agency,
or which company i've done photoshoots for?

I've done a hair salon shoot for Zona Felice,
Outram park cantoment street. Those shophouse there,
If you need the details, mail me and ask! (:


And i'm doing another for a high-end brand next mth,
(think Gucci/LV) and i'm super excited
Cos they're hiring 60 models &
i'll get too see and know many many

pretty girls at the shoot! :D

Passerby A: I've been using other brands for liquid foundation,
and lancome's compact powder to set the liquid.
I'm using shade 03. I'm using the
photogenic compact powder from lancome,
But that series have been discontinued
& replaced by another.
Will probably be trying out the
new series one after mine runs out!

And for the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra liquid foundation,
It's $61 for a bottle.

Don't rmb exactly how much the compact powder
cost cos it's very long ago alrdy.
You'll be surprise how long it lasts! (:
so it's worth the "investment" for good cosmetics.
Esp for foundations,
i think it's the most impt to use good brands.

The Hakubi C2 Supplements is $31 per bottle/120 pills.
One mth supply and can be bought at Watsons.
Whooo, super long reply,
I get super naggy when it gets to cosmetics! :x

Bernie: Really? I'll go buy it and try! :D
I love nivea visage anw,
have been using their whitening foam for the past 5 years?
I use other higher end brand's facial foam,
brands like biotherm, clinique, kiehl
will breakout somemore loh!
So still, my trusty nivea visage is still the best. heh.

Yaaaaay! Skywalker camp!
I got a peep at this year's camp tee &
i really like the previous year one more!
Cos that one was so cute lah! :D
CCR soon! hehehehee.
Btw, gwen told me about this carnival this sunday,
I might be able to go! Is it this sunday?




I'm in my cotton leggings and a big white shirt
& masking while blogging now.
I'm like, effing comfortable.

Meetup with shirley this afternoon to accompany
her to alter her pants &jeans.
They're going to Plush tonight!


Saturday, Cafe Del Mar arh, Shirley Goh!
Steady one okay. :D


Today i bought:
  • Benefit BadGal Eye Pencil
  • 2 pairs of Cotton Leggings
  • Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler
shouldn't spend anymore money! :x




So i went to town to meet up with helen sis,
Vicson &victor for dinner and movie.

We watched The Kingdom,



Wasn't too baaaaad luh. i give it 3.5/5 !
If you can get their jokes, it's pretty funny.
Daniel came to join us after the movie started for awhile,
And i sneaked him in. Teeheehee.


I saw these at iSHOP by Club 21 @cine today.
Pretty colourful earplugs!
I need a new one for my creative zen!
It's like abit big, hurts my ear and wouldn't just stay
and it keeps falling out of my ear. :x

Stuuuuuupid. I want the Rose shaped earplug!

Or or or, the colourful ones, or the bling bling ones.
I dunno which to get!


And enlarge this and see please!
My facebook superlatives,
5 "most likely to kick it off with Jesus" okay!
Everyone thinks i'm damn holy!
Holly Molly Baby! :x

In fact, i think i'm seriously, really more of
"Most likely to dance the night away"!

This is my Facebook Profile Link.
do add me if i know you! (:

Sleepover tmr! :D
We're gonna bake coookies/cook! Yaaaaaay.

Hi everyone!
Im helping my dear friend, Apple/Lucy,
to selling off her online shopping clothes here.
They're too big for her. Awwwwww~ How sad!

They're from JE551 SPREE.
Both BNWT.


Bought this at S$15. Now selling at $12!


Bought this at S$17. Now selling at $14! (:

Interested? Email apple at ping_guo90@hotmail.com

No comments: